A Shade of Blue (NonAncient Ruin Version)

Started by J-MACHine, December 04, 2009, 06:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-MACHine

I figured i'd upload the rest of the Beyond Human OST. Or, what i have of it, so far. Then i'll upload a soundtrack i've been working on for a friend. So that should tantalize your tastebuds before i rifle through everything ELSE i need to upload here. XD

Another song very similar to Sweeping Shadows. As in, it's a simple song that's put to a fairly quick section of a level and doesn't vary itself an awful lot, and is planned to have a far more varied remix made of it. This time, though, rather then a cave, this level takes place in the Seaside Town before it. The first section of which is acctually on said Seaside Town's famous beachfront. Famous for the ruins of the previous bay that was there, and many untraceable ones... That look suspiciously modern to be 'ancient ruins'. It's supposed to be the first sign that things maybe aren't all as well as they seemed. (Well, in spite of the fact that freakin' Robots are attacking in what the characters believe is 1992, but, hey.)

I can remember this song was acctually inspired by another in some respects... But i've forgotten which. If i do remember, i'll post a link to it.

Enjoy!
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™