Hell Garden [With A Beat (Full On)] [DARK AMBIENT, BEAT]

Started by J-MACHine, November 28, 2010, 10:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-MACHine

I'm in a rush, so i've got to be breif, i'm afraid. This is one of three new pieces for a project i'm working on.

Another of the Hell Garden pieces, although this one is a lot more beat driven then the last one. This one is instead planned for usage in warped Mountain Pass' and Caves, so as well as the twisted, disjointed feel that the HG pieces are supposed to have, i wanted to still have them reflect the same 'adventurous' music i will be putting together for the normal area's. Instead of looped percussion and weird SFX, i instead carried over the same two synth chords- the only consistant sound in every single HG song- and implamented a pair of junked riffs from another song, and muddled about with them a bit, adding samples together to produce sounds that are subtly kind of off, and panned them left and right, on top of the drum-machine beat. The song is disjointed and a little 'off' in another way, although bare in mind, again, it was entirely intentional. You'll have too listen to it to notice it.

Enjoy!
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Like the pads - the tribal-like-drums are a nice addition.
The main melody again just fits , once heard you couldnt imagine anything else.
I love the change @ 1:43...this is gonna be one of these melodys you can't get out ur head.
The zappy-lazer noises that play along with drums are great...would never thought of using like that.
Again J - awesome stuff.

J-MACHine

Cheers! Yeah, i quite like the use of all the extra percussion, as well. And actually, it's the first time i've mixed a zap sample with a kick drum. I might do it more often though.

Fear 2 Stop®

Holy shitballs this is bad ass. Knowlsey's right...those were some killer sounds.
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

J-MACHine