Timgul

Started by DJ Omnimaga, November 14, 2007, 10:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ_Omnimaga

Artist: DJ Omnimaga
Title: Timgul
Year: 2007
Sample rate: 128kbps
Comments: This is probably the song that took me the longest amount of time to make in Music 2000/MTV Music Generator. If you like freeform and uk hardcore you should like this song.

To make this song I used the technique explained in this tutorial. Like with all my previous songs except the ones with vocals I only used the samples from Music 2000.

pillagemyvillage

youve def got the hardcore sound nailed. another great tune. is your work copyrighted?

DJ_Omnimaga

Well it isn't copyrighted by a commercial label, but it has Omnimaga copyright on it (except this song, since it weild the name of this site). I have no problem with anyone remixing my songs though, as long as it meets the following conditions:

-It must really be a remix. This mean, not just adding vocals on top or pitching up/down the sound. They must change stuff around too. Else this is considered a rip-off.
-They must not sell the remix
-they must ask me permission first if they want to remix it
-They must post the song at the following URL: http://omnimaga.org/index.php?showforum=123 once finished
-If they decide to put the song elsewhere they must post the link to it as well and in their description of the song they must state the http://omnimaga.org URL

147 crew

Like it lots, wanna share those melody samples??

DJ_Omnimaga

I will post the entire sample list pretty soon for this song and the ANWTD2K8 song. Keep reminding me this either in posts or via pm/email/msn because sometimes I am busy and I may forget tho x.x

147 crew

Cool, thanx, really need some good melodies!! FYI just added NEW TUNE, your influence is incorporated..HARDCORE!! Chant 147 '08 mix

DJ_Omnimaga

I will upload the video showing all riffs and samples soon. It will be 77 mb tho

EDIT: 86 MB :blink:

EDIT: 88 MB, oh well, it will be avaliable at in a few minutes

147 crew

cheers buddy, got 2 weeks off work soon, so loads of musical stuff to be done!! my computer might be able to download it in that time..