Dimensional (Music 2000)

Started by Michael, September 28, 2009, 06:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Hey friends.

This is by far my best creation with Music 2000 so far. I ran out of memory for this one and it took me quite a while to arrange it well  ;)

Hope you like it please leave a comment as all are welcome, I always think Headphones are splendid for listening with, best quality  :D

Mike

.:DJ Droppin:.

I believe this is the first song I've heard from you, Mike.... Very outer-space like into.. Strong percussion I like the panning with it. Great beat/bass.... I like the transition and subtle pads at 2:30, and the synth? Dancer I think.... Clean production and very good arrangement everything flowed along nicely.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

RSCONCEPTIONS©

I think the other guys have just said mostly what I was going to say. Very smooth and pleasing audio production there Mike. I really like this. Ambient Trance... I really like all the gentle percussion/drums going on. The bass is nice because it is deep, yet sparing (i.e not over powering). That soft, distant little melody is enjoyable.

I also love the name.

Michael

Thanks very much for your comments guys, very happy with how well you say i've done with it and i'm very grateful. Thanks for listening :)

J-MACHine

I love this track. Its got a really nice deep, smooth feel to it. Increadibly relaxing stuff. And very impressive, to boot. It's almost hard to believe this came out of Music 2000. XD Nice one.
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

Michael

Hey dude, thanks for the comment ;) glad you liked it.

Coordman

Fully impressed, man. Very subtle, but agressive. Ever played Bejeweled 2? This song sounds like it was left out of the mix for it. Beautiful.

I love the subtle way you use light fast snare rolls in this piece. I've tried (and failed) to fake an egg shaker sound before and I spent the first two minutes or so of your song wondering how you recreated the sound so convincingly. Very impressive! Excellent work.

Post more, please! :)
Never sweat the petty things and never pet the sweaty things. -George Carlin

Koolassjoe

The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe

Michael

Thanks for your comments :) thank you for listening.

Hi Coordman, its just a case of getting a nice layout and fiddling the the note envelopes really ...   like the snare sound, very fine envelope with added reverb to give it a smooth effect ;)

and yes I've played Bejeweled hehe, would be awesome if this was on it tho lol :o

ArcaneFuture

Lovely track - great production and fine melody.  :)
DJ Gift / ArcaneFuture

www.soundcloud.com/arcanefuture