Nobuyoshi (Closing Notes, Shuffled Beats) [Digibreak]

Started by J-MACHine, May 18, 2011, 09:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-MACHine

A short closing track done with a shuffled drum machine beat using a simple repeating chord riff and aome arps. I intend to have a good mate of mine- a guitarist in a local Melodic Death Metal band- do a quick solo over the section before the end at some point in the near future. Names for one of my favorite musicians of all time, Nobuyoshi Sano.
Enjoy!
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

wow this track is pretty intense.  luv wat u did with that vocal sample.  those drums and bass are incredible.  this track is down right impressive.

DJ Eddy

Yea that vocal mash-up was really good..the bass is super groovy and with that beat u cant help but to groove along with it.
Short and sweet...great track J..

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Reading the description and you've already hooked me with " Death Metal Guitarist "

Nice work with the vocal samples. Eddy n Z weren't lying about the bass , just an very cool groove to it an I love how its chunky and distorted and the drum pattern just adds more groove.
Would love to hear your finished version with the solo on it...that would be epic as hell.
Brilliant stuff J.

J-MACHine

@ ZoDiaC: Thanks, man! I'm glad the vocals came out ok; I was going for a 'turntablism' sort of thing with them.

@ Eddy: Cheers, mate!

@ Knowlesy: I thought the prospect of my shredding mate doing some licks over this would get you excited, hahaha! Glad you enjoyed it, man! Glad all of you really liked the bass, 'cus I thought I could've done a bit better with it at first.
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™