1 (11.1%)
2 (22.2%)
1 (11.1%)
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 5

pillagemyvillage

6!
so much to offer...
loads of great new samples, better sound, more advanced programme, but...
massive problems with playback and very hard (personally) to throw around ideas.
if you can get around this you can make very good tunes (check this site and youtube) but i just couldnt deal with the unaccessability of it all!

DJ_Omnimaga

It seems like the interface was designed for mouse usage, but I am unsure. I might try it eventually, but it seems quite harder than the others

DJ_Omnimaga

since I got it, I am voting now. 8/10 for Music 3000. Load of samples, very good new ones, and most samples, inclduing some of the old ones, were re-recorded at higher quality (48 KHz rather than 44.1). They got rid of individual riff volume settings feature (to create fade-in/out effects), but the new system they added, the mixing layer, despite being confusing if you don't follow the in game tutorials, allows much more versatility and should reduce problems encountered by modifying a riff but forgetting to clone it first. The downside of Music 3000 is that it seems to miss all note effects that were present with Music 2000. Yes, you can apply filters on the samples directly, and unlike Music 2000, memory will not get filled with that only one sample, but it will modify the sample across the entire song. There is still pitch bend, note offset and note volume, but no more note pan, note reverb settings (like these red/yellow squares in Music 2000) and the reverb features. Either they got rid of some awesome features, or they made them near impossible to access. Also, the reverb effect that you can apply to the entire song seems to output mono sound now, like the samples. In Music 2000 and MTVMG2 the samples were mono but the reverb was Stereo, which increased the sound quality drastically. Also, like with Music 2000 and MTVMG2, this program can freeze, so save often, and since there were reports about corrupted songs on memory cards I suggest to rename your song everytime you save, so if your current save corrupts then you can try reloading a previous version.

I give it a 8/10, both points being substracted because of the missing features (or their innacessibility), the entire sound being mono and the program being less user friendly in overall than previous versions.

MTVMAN2009

:-\  IS THEIR ANYWHERE I COULD BUY MTV MUSIC 3000 ON PC? IF SO WHERE OR HOW ABOUT DIGITAL HITZ FACTORY? I HAVE ALL OF EM ON PS2 JUST WANNA KNOW IF I COULD GET 1 OR PC?

THANKZ

MTVMAN 2009

DJ_Omnimaga

Sorry, there are no PC version of Music 3000 and Digital Hitz Factory. It is only on the PS2. For the PC there is Music 2002, though. The samples from MTVMG2 are not included (like they did in Music 3000), but the MTVMG1/Music 2000 and Music 3000 ones are.

The only place I ever saw it though is Ebay.co.uk. You need to check almost everyday until you see Music 2002 Club Edition

MTVMAN2009

music 2002 club edition.....i never heard of that ill check it out thankx