Bonjour ! (French hello)

Started by Seb@s, June 28, 2011, 01:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seb@s

hi ! i am 33 y-old & French.
Sébastien AKA Seb@s or DJ Seb@s  (i did mixes before with Vinyls & with CDs later, to finish using program like Mixmeister => / )

i listened Dance, House & Techno from '90 to 2004 (from my 12 y-o to 26) mostly musics done for Nightclubs.

i love the track "".

some of my fav artists :
  (French)
(German)
(UK)
(US?,multi-nation?)
& so many  more ...

i love European Clubbing musics from '96 to 2003 !
i am back on Music2000 recently because i saw that the PSX game are working on PSP & because i listened my old CDs actually.
Music2000 on the PSP ! it's just amazing to have this in the pocket ^^

glad to find a such place, long live to Music2000 Playstation !!!
unfortunately i lost all my old compos done on the Playstation (around 20 titles including remixes)

My new track is posted here
:
01. Techno/Trance » Seb@s - Juump !!! (3:53) 06/2011

ArcaneFuture

Welcome to the board!
Shame your old tracks have been lost :(  - but I think we've all lost at least the odd one or two at some point! As my brother says - don't worry you will always write something better before too long.
DJ Gift / ArcaneFuture

www.soundcloud.com/arcanefuture

Seb@s

thanks for the welcome ArcaneFuture.
i suppose , due to the old PS system, plus the time as spent, more than ten years now... lot of people lost what they did earlier in their life.
it's very sad for us.

i know that i should have one or two PS Memory Card somewhere at home but not sure at all that there is Music2000 saves on it...
i will check that later on my PS2 (plus i am not sure it's compatible).

**i have edited my first post adding link to the videos for my favs artists :D for the very young people here.