Oh hey. Therio here.

Started by Therio, November 10, 2008, 04:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Therio

Yeah, generic new guy that nobody knows*.

Anyway, I'm only just starting to learn MTVMG, so I'm not really that good at it. That also means I'll pretty much praise anything. >_>

So yeah. Hi.

*You don't count, Neo. :P

JCW

Welcome to TIMGUL.

If you need help with anything feel free to send me a private message, that goes for everyone else on the board too we're a community, always glad to help budding musicians. I look forward to hearing some of your tunes in the hopefully not too distant future.

Therio

It's probably gonna be a distant future, I've only started screwing around with it since three days ago.

Oh, I also make Simfiles for StepMania, so if anyone wants a simfile for his/her song, just send me a PM.

Symphony

Hi Therio,

welcome and hope you get into the MTVMG  :)
"It seems like life is only a love affair; we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And we see us broken and we see us burn, cause life is not a token that you just put up.

It seems like life is only a love affair, we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And this play is yet chosen, it is love to no concern, cause life is not a token that you just put up."

Symphony ~

DJ_Omnimaga

Heya and welcome here :). Hopefully you will find some stuff to help you making better songs and get more help. A lot of people will be happy to help out.

I don't play much stepmania anymore but I may be interested in the future if I ever get into it again. Do you make simfiles for any songs or just songs from SM/DDR? I made a lot of songs, but some may not be suitable for SM files because they were recorded from emulator and sometimes have minor slow downs that could make them get out of sync :(

Therio

Omnimaga: Thanks. Also, I make simfiles for any songs. Oh, and the fact that they have minor slowdowns isn't a big problem. I'll just not add any steps on those parts. But yeah, thanks.

Not a Number

Hey Therio, nice to see a familiar face elsewhere.

Hope to hear some of your works soon.