This one is only about 4 mins long,Hard style for me to work with
Partly inspired by 147 crew-THE NASTY+SOS/SYNTH ASSAULT REMIX-HARD STYLE
[UPDATE 21/11/08]

MP3 DOWNLOAD NOW AVAILABLE:

crimzon doom

top job man!! the additional drum work at 2:50 is superb...10/10 ;D
\\\\\\\"citius altius fortius\\\\\\\"

JCW

Great work, loving the Termiantor image too. Was this an inspiration?

Irndemon

Thanks jc & doom!!Yeah,...What i tend to do is build a base for the track,get a feel for it,then do a google image search,find an image that i think is appropriate,then build the rest of the track around the images...... Could be better though,suffering from a bit of writers block at the moment!
Gonna have to dig out my old metalheadz platinum breaks series cds to get some inspiration then work on it some more. ;]

147 crew

Lovin' this tune! Thats the kinda melody I can't seem to crack. Love the samples, happy you made this tune from listening to some of my works. I need to update every1 of my tunes now  :D

Great track!!

Irndemon

Thanks alot,Glad you liked it. The melody was very simple to make.I used nasty five,yellow note,on octave 6,pitch envelope near the top in a straight lineExept the first note where the pitch is set about midway from the start of the note then quickly goes to the top(so sub bass follows the same pattern).cloned the first riff,one on left pad,the other on right pan,changed the sample ofset of the right pan riff progressing from just after the start of the sample then to the middle of the sample over the three notes.Then i took your advice and used room reverb setting 30 to 30for the main section,it sounded loads better.also used lead sizzit with tight wavy volume envelope setting,sounds a bit different to how it does in THE NASTY ORIGINAL INTRO(shit hot tune,should put big drums in this one!!!)but still recognizable.If you viewed the vid by using the link above then youve listened to the better sound quality version :D

147 crew

Cheers for the info, gonna start some tunes from scratch soon. Loads of ideas.

Need to listen to this tune without headphones I meant, feel the Bass better. Love Room, got lots of help from various topics on good ideas. Check Pillage' topic on strings..  :o

Big drums over one of those!! Winner!!

Irndemon

Ahh i get ya,Cant find pillages strings tutorial yet,in help and tutorials section.only am channel tips(Wavey box).Ive used the sample sounding stereo tips and it works like a dream.

JCW

Quote from: Irndemon on November 17, 2008, 11:56:05 PM
Thanks jc & doom!!Yeah,...What i tend to do is build a base for the track,get a feel for it,then do a google image search,find an image that i think is appropriate,then build the rest of the track around the images...... Could be better though,suffering from a bit of writers block at the moment!
Gonna have to dig out my old metalheadz platinum breaks series cds to get some inspiration then work on it some more. ;]

Hey it's great how it is, I was up late doing some coursework and I had 1xtra on with Crissy Criss on a D&B night and some of the basslines on there were similar to this, you do fantastic tunes mate. :)

Casper AudioGhost

this is a brilliant track m8.i'm currently gathering tunes for an all-dance mega mix (timgul exclusive)and i want a bit of d n b at the end,this is perfect.cheers    casper
RIP Marna Patterson (1947-2009) i love you mom,my music is for you:)
my net label http://www.archive.org/details/white-trash-poptronica
www.showcaseyourmusic.com/audioghost 57 tracks
www.myspace.com/audioghost
www.jamwave.com/audioghost
www.youtube.com/casperr37
dj on http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/paltalk/1352831106

Irndemon

:D Thanks alot audioghost,I look forward to it.The previous two mixes were great!

Irndemon

:D Thanks!Glad you like it.