Mars Reborn- MUSIC2000 (2008)

Started by 147 crew, January 10, 2008, 01:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

147 crew

TITLE- Mars Reborn
AUTHOR- 147 crew
FILETYPE- mp3
PROGRAMME USED- MUSIC2000
DESCRIPTION- loaded up Mars Attacks to sort out but the screen was so full I decided just to break it down and try something else, here is the result..MEGA BASS LINE which I think rocks, just need to work on the Beats I reckon, maybe a better mix of hats aswell

UPDATE- been working on tightening this up, definitely could add a lot more

Seipher

NICE! i like this one alot. its phat.  sounds a tiny bit like a tune i made few years back (the 4 part rising melody bit does anyway) but had to delete it cause of space. ive had to delete quite a few tunes cause of that which i really regret now.  shame music3000 doesnt run very smooth on the ps3 otherwise youd have almost unlimited amount of space!  have to stick to ps2 for this game... but yeah this tune is sweet!!

147 crew

Thanks buddy, You have PS3 :( Jealous, I only got PS2..Yeah I have 5 memory cards for psONE, all filled with tunes, did have 6 but one of them wiped itself, GUTTED, happened to me before, wouldn't have minded but it had some of me fave tunes on it, Tune of doom/Hope..Out of Sight, Calling.. I reckon i'll go back to this tune and bring in the Phat BASS earlier and bring in more sounds maybe Long SYNC, (the BASS in HEAVY TUNE.) that might sound pretty cool..

147 crew

Quiet down that Bass at the start aswell, don't think it can handle it.. THUMPER to the rescue again

147 crew

worked on this tune to bring the sound down a little, but more BASS has been added, check it out!!

DJ_Omnimaga

147 crew

I replaced the music file with the NEW version, so no it shouldn't be the same, i'll listen..yeah it is the NEW mix

Seipher

DJ_Omnimaga