Knowlesy00 ~ Crank That (Soulja Boy) {CoVeR}

Started by Қлөщłєşү[¤¤], March 10, 2011, 03:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

I was kinda bored (again) when I fooling around with this it comes in at around 2 minutes , so I kinda left it open to finish I guess.
Its mostly based on the travis barker rock remix that he did with a slight hint of the usual knowlesy...shite...so I think mine is more metal-ish...I dunno...its very late.

Well I think thats it , it's gone stupid o'clock and I'ma quit my jibberin.
Laters.

DJ Eddy

Nice rock song..sounds very nicely put together.
Top stuff for just fooling around id say m8.
Would be nice to hear finished....=]

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Thanks again Eddy :)

I'll give it a go , I'm sure its slower but I'm tempted to finish it so its matched and see if I can put the Acapella track over it.

.:DJ Droppin:.

I saw "Soulja Boy" and was like? Nah really.... He took it there? "hmmm wonder what it will sound like"....

How about exceptional and perfect? You are without a doubt the best at melodic rock, but it isn't just that you have such an inventive creative style.... You could easily make a career doing so.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

EVERYBODY LETS GIVE KNOWLESY A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR DOING THE IMPOSSIBLE!!! u have managed to make "crank that" actually sound good...very damn good to be exact!!!  not even travis barker's remix did it for me.  knowlesy, I COMMEND U. dis is bad ass, keep it up homie (wit ur creative ass lol).

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

lol yep.

Rob - (you may get tired of me saying this to you but its really all I can say under such nice words) thanks alot mate.
         I'm happy as larry (apparently the happiest man in history in which all happiness is measured)
         And seriously , as mentioned before... if I could earn a living creating...just enough to get even...I'd be a happy cat.

Z - *Bows* lol thanks man , glad this rocked your socks off. I had'nt even planned to do it...it was on my recommended Youtube
      vids , found myself playing along to it and then about 30-40 mins later I had put it on MUSIC.
      Need to be more careful of youtube lol

Cheers again guys for taking the to listen and comment. :)