Stalker- DARK Synth Remix

Started by 147 crew, July 07, 2008, 12:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

147 crew

These mp3's are the original versions, head down to NEW MP3 IS IN THIS POST for the updated DarkSynthREMIX

TITLE- Stalker2008Mix (It's actually the 3rd edition of this tune) REMIX Version a few posts futher on!
AUTHOR- 147 crew
FILETYPE- mp3
PROGRAMME USED- MUSIC2000 psONE
DESCRIPTION- Had a savefile for STALKER2 for absolutely ages, had some pretty nice samples down so I thought about time for a makeover..totally reworked into what I think is probably the closest i've gotten to some real dnb sounding tune, I mean its continuos beats/BASS lots of melodies, changing rhythms all sorts goin' on. One tune I could definitely carry on forever..shame my sample memory is full  :D
Kept the same idea for the second half on my NEW REMIX just made it better and took out some of the dodgy sounds and the percussion is a bit crisper aswell

Listened to this tune a couple of days ago through my speakers and it was ok, added lots more since then so I hope its under control, (Lots of reverb/layers.)

BONUS- Had the original Stalker plus extended version saved too so they are here aswell..

http://www.facebook.com/pages/147-crew/6333714161

Casper AudioGhost

hey i47,i just checked the first download,very nice will check them all.really reminds me of the first dn b i ever heard when jungle and drum n bass were in their infancy.the first tape i had was speedlimit 140bpm+,a reissue of many moving shadow tracks by moonshine music usa.this was 1992 i believe.your tracks are all superb.keep on posting man                                              casper
RIP Marna Patterson (1947-2009) i love you mom,my music is for you:)
my net label http://www.archive.org/details/white-trash-poptronica
www.showcaseyourmusic.com/audioghost 57 tracks
www.myspace.com/audioghost
www.jamwave.com/audioghost
www.youtube.com/casperr37
dj on http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/paltalk/1352831106

147 crew

Cheers bud, yeah had a feeling for this tune..probably could do with a little more work..Loads more to come

FULL tune is now on Facebook  :D

Damn file is 6.9mb so a bit to big to upload here

147 crew

Thanks a lot, will defintely work a bit more on it.  :D

Also thanks for helping with getting my sounds even better. Added lots of effect to a number of tunes. Exile AD sounds pretty good so far, just uploaded the mp3 finally

Was offline for a few days..back now though

147 crew

In the process of sorting out this tune, made some space for new samples and have changed the extended opening..total time 8m30secs, bout half way through but sounding a lot better  :D

EDIT- 2hrs+ later and just a few minor kinks to iron out. Will upload shortly. Short version here and the FULL mix on facebook. Whole New Beat and Snare which gives it a real punch. Lots more synths to already compliment the Big ones it has already.

147 crew

22 samples on this one- BUZZER,low sine,low pass,nasty sweep,grizzly3,HARDER & Quicker 1..My Dark Synths/BASS..Found a great sound for a hat too, Tinkle sand...odd  ???

Check back for my FACEBOOK MUSIC Player, will add the FULL version soon..loads of tunes on there!

pillagemyvillage

ok, its a little early, but i thought bugger it i need to wake up a bit, so here i am!
you should make 147 crew alarm clocks lol!
potential right from the start i love the stab... im groving.
this one is a lot groovier than some of your others, very understated... but also has a dark under belly...

147 crew

Yeah i'm on Dragons den next week  :D

I think you listened to the old one "Stalker2008mix" the new one is in my last post "Stalker Dark synth REMIX"
just listened to it back now I am awake and the BASS Melody towards the end sounds MAD,(re-phrase that S**T.) will go back to this later and smooth it out then upload the FULL version..Damn it! Doesn't go with the tune at all.

Kept most of the original 2008mix, the end part anyway as I thought it was groovy too  ;)

147 crew

Pumped this through my speakers and now I know I seriously F****D it up, gonna spend a little more time in condensing the percussion add a new melody then it should be ok. Got another BASS note to use. Will leave the MAD melody on the end..what was I thinking  :D

Starts to go wrong from around 3mins, back to normality at 4m18..just this section to change..try and keep the flow going

EDIT- Not gonna stick the BASS in here as its soooo wrong, here it is on its own..If I could make some percussion hard enough I may be able to use it in a tune..but I think its beyond me  :(

Replaced file with reworked version, all lovin' now  :D

147 crew

Had another go at sortin' this tune, even more melodies now I think they go together rather well. 2nd half of the tune as its still over 8mins long..

Beginning is completely re-done again! Full mix be up soon

Seipher

wicked dark D'n'B tune your got there mate. 5/5

147 crew

cheers, tryin' to make some harder tunes..find it quite difficult but with some good samples hopefully the sound is good..loads of layers so plenty of different rhythms..

will add the full mix soon, maybe change a bit first?  This one has taken me ages!!!

147 crew

So I finally added the whole version- 12 minutes in total, not sure if i'm totally happy with all of it. Sounds pretty evil though, loads of NEW parts that aren't in the shorter version. Found some more melodies to add, percussion has been changed too.

Visit FACEBOOK to listen- annoyin I know  :)

Bottom tune on the list at the moment

Forgot to mention I added a section with the "MAD BASS"  :o