ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE - Unholy Sacrifice

Started by ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE, September 21, 2010, 03:05:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

You all probably already heard dis on my soundclick account, but i just wanted to post up something here; since i havent posted up anything in a while.  Halloween E.P. and TIMGUL Halloween Megamix COMING SOON!!!

J-MACHine

Ah, if anyone has nailed Horrorcore, it's definately you, Zodiac. This is bleedin' brilliant; it's got that perfect 70s/80s horror movie soundtrack cheese that i love, mixed in with a simple, yet tight beat. Nice.
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

Master Dutch

aw shit dude! I used the Omen sample too for a track in the halloween mixtape Im workin on ...lol...this is dope man...real fuckin evil kid!

.:DJ Droppin:.

Love the piano clangs.... When you hear the piano children, run, RUN FOR YOUR DAMN LIVES! Evil is upon you.... ZoDiaC ain't Playin'
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

30 seconds in and hooked already.
J was'nt lyin when he said you were the best in this genre , tracks like this confirm that.
The amount of evil you produce ZoDiaC...you must write tracks surrounded in severed limbs.
As for this track mate everything is as you'd expect from ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE song...great beat , melodys , sound
and above all really fricking evil.

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

Quote from: Knowlesy00 on November 03, 2010, 12:35:00 AM
The amount of evil you produce ZoDiaC...you must write tracks surrounded in severed limbs.
hahahahahaha...thanx homie