ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE - Hell'z Torment

Started by ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE, December 31, 2010, 11:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

I worked on dis about a month ago.  Samples at da beginning (man talking and the screaming) is from "Sounds From Hell In Siberia" ()

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Nice use of the samples in the beginning mate...really setting the vibe for the track.
Straight from the intro we're into the typical beatwork of Z...something about the beats you make you can tell straight away its one of yours. I'm loving the atmospheric pads and the almost bass synth it really drives it forward.
Nice touch with the synth melody @ 1:12 giving it an extra touch of madness. Seriously loving it @ 1:44 that synth-bass thing is a brilliant addition. Bells ?...Piano ? ... this is awesome. Back in with the crazy synth melody to the vocal samples...or screaming samples...whatever u wanna call it it sounds evil as fuck. Hearing it now in the sorta breakdown I dont think its a synth-bass at all but wonderful percussion and a pad or string. Jumping back into the crazy synth.

Excellent mate one of my faves from you.   

.:DJ Droppin:.

Lovin' the intro sample... Setting you up for what is next... and what is next is a sick, vicious beat/hats. The snare and how you used it.. The synth, grungy and evil... Dirty and mean. The pads which you don't use a lot of, seem to fit perfect. The screaming sample and synth at 3:20 is demonic.

Wicked stuff bro.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin