plz help

Started by simon66, January 28, 2008, 09:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simon66

hey all im lloking for mtv music generator ps1 or even the pc version... can some one share with me? thnx

P.S I really need this...

DJ_Omnimaga

I will have it somewhere but I cannot give the link to the entire public because it would be illegal and i could get in trouble

147 crew

'ello, nothing to do with programmes, was wondering if I recorded with higher quality than 128kps, (don't really understand what that means,) as the flv video converter has a higher option would the sound be improved? It does have a lot of good options but I just stick to the guide from that youtube vid..works ok, but if I can get clearer sound without buying more wires then it would be good..? I guess I could just try it myself but I get bored waiting for vids to upload, convert, record etc.etc. LOL just added a cool retro vid of paperboy mid 80's gaming at its best..very fun

Didn't want to waste anymore room starting a new topic as this is a help question..Cheers!!  :)  

DJ_Omnimaga

well there's no problem with starting new topics :), especially if it's a new question, actually above 128 kbps will have slightly better quality. Treble will be cleaner. However the files may not fit well on the forums. Usually a 256 kbps files would need to be under 3 minutes if uploaded here else it would be too big

147 crew

cool thanks, will try for my next vid, think the highest is 198kps..none of my vids are over 5 mins at the mo so hopefully it will upload ok

ImL

Quotehey all im lloking for mtv music generator ps1 or even the pc version... can some one share with me? thnx

P.S I really need this...

WOW! same here, both my pc and p/stn versions have died. i can get the playstn version, but really really really need the pc version cos i havent made a tune in donks

DJ_Omnimaga

well it appears there's no Amazon site for new zealand and they only ship video games in their respective countries :(

But i would check ebay every now and then for Music 2000. Usually they have some copies for Playstation, but the PC version is really rare