TIMGUL music for film?

Started by pillagemyvillage, December 29, 2008, 02:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pillagemyvillage

hey guys, new album is within sight, i have everything i need - just have to get to it (ive moved and all my gear and com is a few miles away!).  :'(
anyways, where ive moved to, this guy i now live with makes independant films (very good) and has a 20 second club scene that he needs music for. he is interested in listening to my stuff and maybe adding it, but obviously i cant do that just yet! so, if after listening to my new stuff, he is not sure, i will also recommend various tracks form timgul... as long as it has a 4/4 beat and lots of club energy it will be fine.
i just wanted to know if it was ok with you guys if anyones track(s) could be included. obviously the film would credit the artists name and if used i will see if i can upload the scene. it would be cool and i'll let you guys know if anything happens!  ;D

Symphony

I would have nothing against it of course  :)

Though my only "club" track is Precious (found in Rap/Hip-Hop) and I doubt it has enough "club" energy (could be that the "dirty" remix has some more energy, but that would only concern the chorus and I didn't upload it yet) + I'm out of ideas at the moment for new tracks  :-\
"It seems like life is only a love affair; we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And we see us broken and we see us burn, cause life is not a token that you just put up.

It seems like life is only a love affair, we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And this play is yet chosen, it is love to no concern, cause life is not a token that you just put up."

Symphony ~

DarkBliss

This is a really cool idea, my new track "Mechanical Afterlife" is the closest thing to club music I`ve made for a while though......oh...hurry up and get your PC fixed Pillage, I wanna hear your new stuff!!!!  ;)
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

pillagemyvillage

trust me its coming and it'll be worth the wait! ::) im also looking forward to listening to the countless new tunes on here too!  :P

Not a Number

I think the only trance tracks I've made are: (duration in brackets)
"Through the Fire and the Flame ~HARDCORE REMIX~" (7:15)
"32-bit Twist (Demo 1)" (2:54)
" [WIP]" (1:35)

I don't think he'd want " [WIP]" though, seeing as that has a 5/4 section. :-/

Casper AudioGhost

you can submit submit any of my stuff if u wish but yer stuff is way better and i hope he chooses on of your tracks pillage.this is a good thing              casper
ps i would like you to cover change yourself sometime if your wish and upload it and i would gladly add vocals,just an idea:)
RIP Marna Patterson (1947-2009) i love you mom,my music is for you:)
my net label http://www.archive.org/details/white-trash-poptronica
www.showcaseyourmusic.com/audioghost 57 tracks
www.myspace.com/audioghost
www.jamwave.com/audioghost
www.youtube.com/casperr37
dj on http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/paltalk/1352831106

pillagemyvillage

wow it would be a great honour to remix 'change yourself'. what do you think would be the best way to remix it? maybe you know the chords or send pics of each riffs notes? anyways the 5 new tracks ive done have a particular style and im sure that the style would work with 'change yourself' (which by the way remains one of my favs and it will just come into my head at random points, like on the train for example!)

JCW

Interesting, by all means go for it.

147 crew

Excellent, guess its been 6 wks since you posted. Any news on the movie/music? Definitely upload the scene!! Best movie music...BLADE!!