Anyone else have trouble uploading vids to youtube

Started by DJ Omnimaga, January 01, 2008, 05:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ_Omnimaga

Anyone else experienced problems uploading to youtube recently? Except for saturday, I haven't been able to upload anything anymore since one entire week now. When i click upload, it sits on "Undefined" and says no percentage/progress bar, even after 10 minutes. When I try the other uploader I get a cannot find server error. :(

147 crew

Hey, Just uploaded a 2 second video for a test and it worked fine.. not gonna bother trying big files until its worth it

pillagemyvillage

yes ive had the same problem. very annoying dont know what the solution is

DJ_Omnimaga

For now on I moved to http://vids.myspace.com even thought it isn't popular. I think the multi uploader in youtube works tho, but for me it seemed very buggy

pillagemyvillage

i managed to upload 3 new tracks onto youtube using the multi video uploader feature. couldnt upload a single track as normal so tried the multi and it worked.
i had to install the multi video uploader first but it didnt take long. uloading the tracks took a while but it was easy to set up!

147 crew

Yeah i'm having issues, just managed to get some vids uploaded, downloaded some free software and managed to upload 4 tracks, buts its taken ages!!! Patience....whats that multi uploader all about?