Amphibious Hiphop

Started by Master Dutch, June 24, 2009, 06:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:DJ Droppin:.

Dude seriously? You've crossed into the realm of Frogs..

Alright here we go. (Readjusts eyes after the pic on your profile. SHIT that kills me.)

Ribbit ribbit and the beat don't stop... This is wicked, funky, some old school vibe to it..
I really like the beat.... The Frog pics were great as well. That one was HUGE damn.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Sacred Virgo

incredible, when it comes to technical skills this is surely one of the best produced MG songs i've ever heard. amazing production, lots of personality and originality

Smates

Very original! I don't like it at all but technically it's very impressive!
It's not about what you have but what you can do with it!

DJ Ryznup

Wow Dutch, I promise you make some of the most mind boggling trippy tracks that I've ever heard. And this one is no exception. Very cool track, with a nice beat throughout most of it and the mixing that you did on this is crazy with getting the frogs sounds in rhythm with the beat. This would make a great B-Boy track.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ryznup

"Limits may hinder us, but they also bring out our creativity."

spacekid890

ha ha thats brilliant dude very funky.
this is going staight on my mp3 player.

Koolassjoe

Great Video Dutch! One of the most deadly creatures in the world is a frog!
The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe

Master Dutch

RSCONCEPTIONS©

Adore the intro. Great work with animal fx and really nice sliced chopped beats and rhythms!
The more consistent drum loop is just superb - solid, and complimented fantastically by the bass.