Escape To Paradise

Started by Sacred Virgo, October 22, 2009, 04:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sacred Virgo

Album: Telecomunicazione

Year: 2002

Track number: 8

i just couldn't help posting this song after noticing that rob posted a song with a similar name  ;D
but i admit his song is better than this one ;)

this is one from the vault, created in a very short time (unusual to me). the style of this track here as well as all the song from this record is heavily inspired by the green album by orbital. if possible check that out before listening to this song here.

.:DJ Droppin:.

I didn't know you had a song by the same title... How weird we post them at roughly the same time.

As far as my song being better? Well I don't know about that.
Listens....

Yours is definitely faster than mine. Liking the bass/beat. Is that a sinewave for the bass?
Piano is done very nicely.
1:43 is a sort of synth/bass solo? I'd call it that... I like this section a lot. Then the transition at 2:00 with your vocal usage of samples is great...

Nice job. Not sure mine is better... We'll leave that up to everyone to decide I guess?
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Smates

Prodigy - Experience? Anyway, I like it a lot especially the beats (01.57 Ow!).
It's not about what you have but what you can do with it!

Sacred Virgo

Quote from: .:.DJ Droppin.:. on October 24, 2009, 05:32:46 AM
I didn't know you had a song by the same title... How weird we post them at roughly the same time.

As far as my song being better? Well I don't know about that.
Listens....

Yours is definitely faster than mine. Liking the bass/beat. Is that a sinewave for the bass?
Piano is done very nicely.
1:43 is a sort of synth/bass solo? I'd call it that... I like this section a lot. Then the transition at 2:00 with your vocal usage of samples is great...

Nice job. Not sure mine is better... We'll leave that up to everyone to decide I guess?

it's not that weird, i was not going to upload it since i noticed you posted yours..i thought it would be funny  :D

the bass is made with thin fifth, black c and flatt

and i insist, your song is much better  ;D, more complex and smoother (even it was NOT my intention to make this song sounding smooth)

Sacred Virgo

Quote from: Smates on October 24, 2009, 07:31:21 AM
Prodigy - Experience? Anyway, I like it a lot especially the beats (01.57 Ow!).

not my intention really. i have a prodigy-experience-influenced new song (a remix in fact, maybe you know what i'm talking about ;)) coming real soon but that's another story

the main influences on this song are some songs from the green album by orbital, in particular:

orbital - speed freak
orbital - oolaa

Smates

Can't wait to hear that!
I'm addicted to one album of Orbital: In Sides. Heard that album hundreds of times, never gets bored.
It's not about what you have but what you can do with it!