Ahoj!

Started by iku, February 19, 2008, 06:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iku

Hi, my name is Ivan, I come from Slovakia and I would like to say hello to everybody in Slovak, so:
Ahoj! :)

I am very glad, that I have found this forum.
Music 2000 is my the most favourite game ever and I have been creating my own music since this great game was released.
I love it!
...let the music flow through your vains...

DJ_Omnimaga

Hiya and welcome here :)

I'm glad to see another Music 2000 lover around. I hope to hear your stuff soon :)

iku

I will try to do my best.
At first I have to learn how to turn my stuff into mp3.

DJ_Omnimaga

For this from what I read on a video game forum you need to take the A/V cable you use to connect the playstation to the TV, but instead of connecting the Audio cables (red and white) to your TV connect them to the PC instead (I believe it's in the Microphone port). To do this you need one of those adapters:

or

You may also need some extensions if your playstation is very far from your PC.

As an alternate method you can use a 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm cable and plug it in the TV headphone port and PC mic port, but then you get mono sound and you can hear the TV buzz/hiss when the song play

147 crew

Ahoj!! I also use MUSIC2000 its awesome, but I haven't really tried much else..i've been using it forever and still finding new stuff to write..look forward to hearing your tunes!

iku

I forgot to apologise for my English, I have been learning.  ;)
So try to be patient.

DJ_Omnimaga

Don't worry about it :), a lot of other people are speaking foreign languages as first language. I myself do ^^