TR.887 - Mixture of Football and Dance Music

Started by Badger111, August 29, 2010, 01:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badger111

This is my first song I've ever really produced on MUSIC. This is one that I started a few days ago, but had a few problems. I work on my PS3, I don't have my PS1 or 2, so the sound and quility may not be perfect. Try to ignore the Mono hizz, That becomes slightly unheard in the middle, where the interesting stuff is. So, hopefull, this is going to go down well and maybe it might encourage me to do more.  ;D

.:DJ Droppin:.

Definitely percussion heavy. Good bass and synth work. I get the anthem/sports feel to it especially around 1:35. I really like from 2:00 - 2:30 the beat and synths.  Ah yeah it is a shame about the sound quality as it takes away a lot from the sound and clarity. What do you use to record music with?(I recommend Audacity) and how are you hooking up the PS3 to the computer to do so? There might be another way or something to make your recordings much cleaner. I'm sure someone here will be able to help with that.  :) Keep making music you can only get better, learn more techniques, etc. as all of us here have.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Badger111

To .:DJ Droppin:..

How I recorded it was having an adaptor from my Head-phone port of my television going down to my microphone port. Also, I recorded it on SONY Acid Music Studio; for which I've produced a lot of things on. Seeing as I have about 4 Synthesizers in my room  ;D

But I will eventually find a way of getting a more realistic CD audio sound.

Koolassjoe

Crazy. Great work. Adaptors off of TV head phone ports can be frustrating if the TV doesn't have any audio adjustments. You can play audio from both the HDMI and RCA jacks @ the same time in the Audio settings menu on the PS3. From there you can work the RCA jacks to ur PC in or thru analog set ups like EQ's and Mixing boards. That can quiet some of the hiss. The PS3 also distorts alot of sounds in MUSIC which is why i slowed down on the creation a bit as my PS1 & PS2 are RIP! I feel your struggle man. Still great work.
The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe