Knowlesy00 ~ The Tempest ( Techno/Metal )

Started by Қлөщłєşү[¤¤], September 25, 2010, 01:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Another lil experiment.

Originally I think it was Danthrax's idea...I kinda forgot about it and I was bored today so I turned on Music.

I had to abandon the acoustics for electric samples...the acoustics just didnt give it that kick it needed.

Anyhoo , hope ya like it.

Cheers.
8)

Master Dutch

great mix of tech and rock. I think this is one of your most polished songs. love the slow down at 2mins. Good stuff man!

DreadSpawn

This has to be your finest work man, awesome!!
Life can be hard sometimes. We all need an outlet, whether it be sex, speeding, violence or creation. I chose creation. Enjoy  .http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadSpawn2142?feature=mhum

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Thanks to Dutch n Danny for the reviews I really do appreciate all the comments. Cheers guys.  ;D

Koolassjoe

Great intro... Hard. Hypnotic. Great melodies. Very grand. Superhero shit all day!
The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

" Superhero shit all day! "

lol cheered me up no end Joe , thanks alot  :)

Da5t3r

really like the intro on this, not so sure about the slow down bit but seems to kick back in as it speeds up but generally the synths are excellent. Very nice key work...

ArcaneFuture

Great - rocks in all the right ways!
I reckon the slow down works perfectly - what's good enough for Metallica, etc!
:D
DJ Gift / ArcaneFuture

www.soundcloud.com/arcanefuture

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Cheers to Da5t3r n AF for the comments. Always welcomed.
Personally myself with the slow down section. I wrote it as a sort of set up to contract what was coming next so that it just burst in.
But I really like it...how the synth weaves in an out of the guitar....but then I'm not to partial on it lol.
Cheers again guys.