Previous topic - Next topic

DJ_Omnimaga

Artist: DJ Omnimaga
Title: Void
Year: 2008
Sample rate: 128kbps
Comments: A new song by me. This one has some quite harsh strings and sounds

zapphnath

Nice and funky, Member No.: 1.  Makes me want to shake my groove thang.
It's really cool when it gets rolling, then, when the synth comes in - whoa!

I haven't really listened to this kind of music since I got tired of my Eon "Void Dweller" CD, but, every now and again, a funk-fest is just what the doctor ordered.

DarkBliss

Can just imagine this being played full blast in a club, everybody throwing their arms in the air, smoke machine going. Very good, well done!
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

Not a Number

Nice beat to it, very catchy. I kinda like it. Only downside is the hardsynth (the dun-dun-du-dun-dun-du one, or as I like to call it "the 3-3-2 pattern"), it seems "clippy". I think this was due using an 11KHz sample somewhere (I recall you saying you'd use a layer of 22KHz sample over an 11KHz one); maybe if you upgrade it so both samples are 22KHz, it might turn out better.

DJ_Omnimaga

glad you like it :)

Unfortunately i cant use 22 KHz for the second sample because there's only 6 octaves avaliable and I needed the 6th octave at 11 KHz and at 22 KHz octave 6 is the equivalent of 5 in 11 KHz :(

147 crew

cool track, love all the melodies  :) just attempted a techno tune as yrs always sound great so I had the sounds and went for it..those sounds are great!  

pillagemyvillage

cool! a new tune! now havin a listen...
awesome melody at the start... how did you get that sound? i can hear softkey... but not sure what the rest is!
brilliant when it kicks! awesome synth!
i can hear your trademark percussion... what do you use for clap? its in most of your tunes...
great tune... lots to please the ear!
its good that although youre not producing alot at the mo, the tracks you do make are simply awsome!