Knowlesy00 ~ Cloud Walker

Started by Қлөщłєşү[¤¤], April 12, 2011, 06:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Was itching to write something... whether its good or not is down to you guys.

I've been spending most of my time in the Hospital since my gran got taken in with pneumonia and a urine infection.

Basically for now I'm just gonna be posting this and heading out for the night time visit so I'll be on again hopefully tonight when I get in or tomorrow before afternoon visiting.

Anyhoo , I gots to go...laters. 

Fear 2 Stop®

Dude...hope everything turns out alright...will keep her in my prayers. I was hospitalized myself for a few days last month...got out and was fired upon my return (for something allegedly unrelated). Things are rough all over right now.

As for the track...I love the piano melody. Simple but effective *and catchy*. I do wish the low strings were on the left channel and the higher part on the right channel. Not your fault, as a little known bug in the Music Generator 2 software makes the left channel the right channel, and vice versa when panning in the riff editor. In all, love the track.  It put a smile on my face, which right now is not easy to achieve.
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

i cant resist the urge to dance to dis song...its so uplifting.  so imma do what Mr. Blonde from "Reservoir Dogs" did and dance around will slicing up one of my victims :D lol.  but anyways...dis sounds amazing...great work knowlesy.

btw...i hope everything starts getting better homie.

Da5t3r

Fitting title this does sound like quite a airy very up lifting sound, though I may have used a slightly different percussion but only very slightly, other than this utterly brilliant the synths, strings are very well presented. 
also hope everythings alrght with the hospital and ya gran.......

ArcaneFuture

Yet another great tune - is there no stopping this guy?
DJ Gift / ArcaneFuture

www.soundcloud.com/arcanefuture