It's The End Of Time

Started by DJ Omnimaga, April 04, 2008, 04:36:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ_Omnimaga

Artist: DJ Omnimaga
Title: It's The End Of Time
Year: 2008
Sample rate: 128kbps
Comments: It has been a while since I did UK hardcore. Actually I had the following song in my head for maybe half a year, but never got around to making it. This happened with some of my other songs. I got ideas for Chaos Inside Me around 2002, and i did it in 2007, EJTTG and DSOTM floated in my head for months before I put them into Music 2000. Often I don't have the motivation to search for all appropriate riffs during hours or I get new faster to make ideas on the way. Anyway here is my newest song: "It's The End Of Time". I chosen that title because the melody is pretty dark. Here is the file below :)

EDIT: Changed title to It's The End Of The World instead of Doomsday.
EDIT: Changed it to It's The End Of Time

Unforgotten Village Idiot

I love it! haha.

I like the dark melody. Then it goes to a creepy fast melody.

Really good.

A+!

haha.  :D

we should start grading songs like that.
A+ for really good
A for pretty good
B+ for pretty sort of good.  :blink:

Yeah..... It might work.

But anyways, good song. I might put this on a cd and play it in my car when i am going really fast!  :blink:  
I am The Unforgotten.

pillagemyvillage

cool a darker melody...
i sometimes like to make darker stuff... im so used to making the happier stuff its nice to have a break from time to time..!
its nice to see/hear youre making a few more tunes now..!  :lol:
anyway...
nice punchy kick drum... loving the intro...
i can hear the darkness in the breakdown now...  :ph34r:
i love it!
reminds me of some stuff i listen to at home... awesome melody...
i would call your music 'event music'... simply because it should be played at a big event... always crowd pleasing and stomping...
this one plays like hard trance... sounds very euro... nicely produced... top stuff!

DJ_Omnimaga

thanks a lot, I am kinda happy about this one, because bass seeems well balanced, there arent too much low frequencies but bass effect is strong and hard, melody is nice and true to my style, kinda like dark side of the moon, and even the kickdrum fit better this time

J-Vibe

Im acctualy glad you changed the title from Doomsday- After all, i named one of my songs that XD (Well, technicly it was 'THE' Doomsday, but there you go.)

As for the song, it's just like we've come to expect from you- Fast Paced, Catchy Melodied, Beefy Beat Songs that are just damn fun to listen to, and this is no exception! Good Show, DJ!! (God that was incredibly british of me XD)
Do You Dream? And if you do, will you Dream with Me?

J-VIBE AND DJ BODO- A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN, HELL, AND PUGATORY.
'J-VIBE AND BODO'S COMPLETE FUNK-TRANCE MYSTERY'
COMMING SOON. REEEEEEEEEAL SOOOOOOOOON...

Karlchen3D

QuoteI love it! haha.

I like the dark melody. Then it goes to a creepy fast melody.

Really good.

A+!

haha.  :D

we should start grading songs like that.
A+ for really good
A for pretty good
B+ for pretty sort of good.  :blink:

Yeah..... It might work.

But anyways, good song. I might put this on a cd and play it in my car when i am going really fast!  :blink:
Yeah, good thing.

There are a lot of good Songs on this Forum. Amazing Songs i´ve heard from J-vibe oder jaydee too. Pherhaps I wanna Remix any Songs. ;)

DJ_Omnimaga

Actually it would be cool to hear some remix of ppl songs here. I'm sure some would accept. Pillagemyvillage remixed the song Coming Home from Spacekid.

At one point I may also post my ePSXe memory card files in a topic here for those who use it. They works in Music 2000 and it's american version, MTV Music Generator

DarkBliss

I`m really liking the melody in this one Omni, very nice.  ;)

I was thinking of staying in tonight but this song has got me in the mood for a party!  ;D

Some of my friends are really in to this sort of music and they love your tunes too by the way!
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

.:DJ Droppin:.

Dude this is phenomenal.... What BPM (beats per minute) did you create this at?
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

DJ_Omnimaga

thanks guys, this was actually at 170 BPM, my usuall speed now for UK hardcore

pillagemyvillage

another listen on timgul mix 4... this is absolutly taking the roof off... supreme transitions, bloody brilliant melody and bass...