Epic Journey Through The Galaxy

Started by DJ Omnimaga, November 08, 2007, 01:47:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ_Omnimaga

Artist: DJ Omnimaga
Title: Epic Journey Through The Galaxy
Year: 2007
Sample rate: 128kbps
Comments: A kinda melodic song that should go more in the Happy Hardcore style than UK Hardcore, due to the 90's bouncy-ness and classic HH piano/claps/snare lines. I could even call it Epic Happy Hardcore due to the way it goes on, but I guess that may be expected from someone who love both epic power metal and happy hardcore at the same time. I spent a lot of time on this song compared to my previous work. I hope you like it.

pillagemyvillage

i agree with 147 this is the perfect end to timgul mix 4... i love that bass you use.
the melody is so complex! absolutly brilliant... i love the piano and strings breakdown...
full on professional...

DJ_Omnimaga

Thanks, but actually the version in the other Timgul mix ending song is a remix of this one. I wanted to do what I did last November with A New World To Discover: Do an UK hardcore remix of the original happy hardcore version. However, I wanted to add a song that wasn't posted on the forums yet at the end of the mix, so I didn't posted the remix of EJTTG before the release of the mix. I will post it soon though

mesemdilo

this is a nice one   :o

it's completly happy hardcore in al it's glory!

.:DJ Droppin:.

HOLY CRAP..... THAT MELODY IS PURE GOLD.... Oh wow I was yelling  ;D LOL ....
Nice... so nice.....
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Anakin

I already commented on youtube but i'd still like to repeat that i really think this song is great and that i in fact added it to my portable mp3 player.
-Anakin

www.craccoclan.com

DJ_Omnimaga

Thanks a lot and welcome here :)

You should check my other songs too ^^

Btw I love your banner in your signature