Angel In The Stars

Started by DJ Omnimaga, November 08, 2007, 02:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ_Omnimaga

Artist: DJ Omnimaga
Title: Angel In The Star
Year: 2007
Sample rate: 128kbps
Comments: Pretty trancy U.K Hardcore song with hard synth leads and hard bass. Much more aggressive than my previous hardcore songs but more melodical. Also one of my most dedicated work to date. A must download for techno hardcore lovers!

Idk why but it's hard to tell it was made using Music 2000, like all my other songs  :blink:  

Stair

This track sounds full on professional, it's got that Breeze & Styles kind of feel to it.
The sound of noise is the art of sound.

DJ_Omnimaga

Yeah I kind of inspired myself from him and Hixxy. It's quite similar to Adam Harris - Heaven Above (Hixxy Remix) actually, but i tried to make the melody a bit different. I wanted to see how far I could push Music 2000. ^^

pillagemyvillage

i cant get enough of this tune! its awesome. the piano hook is my favorite part. i would buy this and would love to hear it in a club. excellent tune

pillagemyvillage

another listen... still my fav from you. massive tune

trance-man

Its hard tyo beleve that this came from Music 2000! It sounds sooooo professional
dont look to the left
dont look to the right
just follow that sraight old line

pillagemyvillage

one of the best music 2000 tracks ive ever heard!

trance-man

dont look to the left
dont look to the right
just follow that sraight old line

DJ_Omnimaga

pretty much the average UK hardcore BPM settings

TourqeGlare

All songs were made between 2001 and 2005,
unless otherwise noted)

I am not a proper musician, I do this for fun.
My songs suffer because of that...

I am more adept in the following:

My art:
http://tourqeglare.deviantart.com/

My novels:
http://stores.lulu.com/TourqeGlare

Johnfluo

I just love how you use piano !! This sounds so...geat !
Destroy everything that can bring you down !!!

pillagemyvillage

i agree the piano is excellent. im djing soon and would love to play this in my set. this track needs to be released. i reckon that here in the uk it would go down a treat!  :lol:  

eLo

Amazing and very inspiring thx ! ;)  

DJ_Omnimaga

thanks guys ^^ it seems to be my most popular tune here. I think I should include it in the next mix :)

quade77

awesome truly awesome , i heard pillage raving about this tune and had to check it out, and boy am i glad i did. this is so pro. great hooks, and the arrangement is spot on. so explosive .  love it 10 /10  ;D

DarkBliss

Just started, really cool kickdrum, so pronounced, aaahhh, there`s the piano melody, beautiful, wow, this is superb.

Gorgeous melody work, can imagine this playing in a club for sure, the other comments are right, this sounds so pro, I think this is my favourite from you too Omni.
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

pillagemyvillage

hmm, this is the most memorable piece of music on here... i hear it frequently in my head in all sorts of places...
is there any way you could provide some info for a remix?
like the notes for the main melody and the bass line?
really desperate to remix it, but cant get the notes by ear (ive tried many times!!).
obviously you would be credited etc!

quade77

could omni give you screen shots of the riff pattens? or a preview video of the track, opening the boxes to see how the tune is put together, like to see what you can do with this tune pillage. wish we could transfer memory card data over the net, and rip it into our own cards, that would be soo cool   ;D