Knowlesy00 ~ LateNightRave ( Dance ? )

Started by Қлөщłєşү[¤¤], November 12, 2010, 02:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Howdy

So after listening to Casper n Eddys colab it really put me in the mood to write something dance-y ... try to create something better than I have.

But after hrs of tinkering away I think I came up with something I'm quite proud of :) .

Casper AudioGhost

listening-love the reveb on the snare starting out-digging those arps and strings-this is top notch man seriously-then the bassline that kicks in ta 1:23(wow) and then that sequence at 1:35-i'm envious of that truly-this is fantastic knowlesy and glad if i helped inspire u m8    casper
RIP Marna Patterson (1947-2009) i love you mom,my music is for you:)
my net label http://www.archive.org/details/white-trash-poptronica
www.showcaseyourmusic.com/audioghost 57 tracks
www.myspace.com/audioghost
www.jamwave.com/audioghost
www.youtube.com/casperr37
dj on http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/paltalk/1352831106

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Thanks Cas I'm glad you liked it ( and to Eddy if he gets a chance to listen ) .

Thought I was just for another routine post and reviewing new material but after listening I new had to go create some dance music.

Why I love this site , inspiration not only from your reviews but what you may hear.

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

Even though I don't dance, dis song makes me wanna do so :). bad ass melodies wit da arps, and i really loved dat dnb sound at 2:58.  dis is amazing...nice work.

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Thanks mate :)
Probably best you don't dance though mate I kinda picture you with a PS control in one hand an a knife in the other so someone may get hurt lol .

DJ Eddy

Top work again Knowlsey...love 1.00 sort of peaceful...oh yeaaaaa!!!! then that bass and beat...
This is truley a great dance song m8...
I agree with Z that DNB beat was a nice inclusion...
You keep making top class stuff dude.....keep up the great work m8.

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Thanks Eddy

DNB segment was my lil DJ Eddy moment lol...thought I'd through it in see if u'd like it...glad ya did.

J-MACHine

Interesting choice of Snare samples on this one. Not that it makes it unenjoyable to listen too, of course. It's a really nice little piece.
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™