Dark Eurodance

Started by DJ_Omnimaga, April 11, 2011, 06:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ_Omnimaga

A song I started in Early 2009, which went on hiatus for one year, then got half-finished, then went once again on hiatus until 2011.

It's a simple song with eurodance elements. This one was made using the crappy MTV Music Generator 3: This Is the Remix software (I prefer MTVMG1/2000 by far x.x).

I included a 128 and 320k version.

Da5t3r

It's very euro sounding cool but I wouldn't  say as the title implies dark euro seems quite a light sounding sort of tune with some good sounding beats.
I have no knowledge of the music generator 3 software so cannot really comment on it I have only used the original music on the PSX that's the very first music program before 2000 and found that pretty good thought slighty restricted, and 2000 which was so much better though originally on the PSX there was a restriction on how many samples you could have so I switched to the PC version.
Dast3r...

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

well damn...dis track is wild.  i fuckin love it.  btw...mtv music generator 3...crappy??????????  BLASPHEMY!!! (lmao).  then again...i havent used music 2000, and it just might make mg3 look like diarrhea drippin from a maggot infested cunt (from what ive heard) lol...imma still stick wit my baby mg3 tho.  BUT ANYHOO (back on subject) dis track is insane and goddamn catchy, keep it up dude.