howdy

Started by spacekid890, January 22, 2008, 01:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spacekid890

hi great site im loving the stuff on here. Ive been using music 2000 for years on ps one. I moved over to music 3000 on ps 2 and just couldnt get on with it and stoped making tunes altogether. then about a year ago i saw the pc version of music 2000 in a bargin bin for £3.99 and all the hours of fun came flooding back.
it is right up there with the profesonal programs in my opinion.

DJ_Omnimaga

heya welcome here!

Personally I don't think MTVMG (2000) can compare to the professional tools like Fruity Loops and Sonar but being more limited than those doesn't means you cannot do professional work with them. In fact lot of rap signers use Music 2000 to make their music and I heard that some people got lot of success in the music business with tracks they created using Music 2000. :)

pillagemyvillage

yes people have been launched using music/mtv programmes. obviously its not as good sample and sound wise as fruity, cubase, reason etc but the best thing about the music/mtv programmes is that within 2/3 hours you can have a track made that sounds awesome! its so accessable. so easy.
i dont think i will ever stop using the music/mtv programmes simply because of this! ive enquired in the past about music technology/producing as a collage course before and told them i use music/mtv programmes and they took me very seriously. :D  

pillagemyvillage

oh and i didnt get on the collage course due to lack of funding by the way! its harder to do a collage course when you get older! lol!

DJ_Omnimaga

yeah thats what i like of those programs, its so fast to make songs, especially Music 2000

147 crew

Hey spacekid you have some BAD BEATS, lovin lots  

spacekid890

BAD as in good? or bad as in bad :lol: cheers mate.