Heyo, Symphony here

Started by Symphony, July 20, 2008, 07:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Symphony

Heyo, i come from Germany, 20 years old, started with Music2000 since it came out and same with release of MTVMusicGenerator2, which was my first p2 programme :D

I hope you'll like the beats I try to upload the following days, they were all created with MG2 on ps2 (unfortunately Music2000 doesn't work on my pc :( )

cya,

Symphony
"It seems like life is only a love affair; we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And we see us broken and we see us burn, cause life is not a token that you just put up.

It seems like life is only a love affair, we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And this play is yet chosen, it is love to no concern, cause life is not a token that you just put up."

Symphony ~

DJ_Omnimaga

Hiya and welcome here :)

I can,t wait to listen to all your songs :). Btw do you have the PC version of Music 2000 or the PS1 version on emulator? Because the PS1 version also works on the PS2 (altough loading samples takes a long while and sometimes notes gets missed during playback like in Music 3000)

Symphony

I have Music2000 for ps1 and for pc but as I like MusicGenerator2 much more I don't use Music2000 any more...I would use it on pc but as I said it ain't working, everytime I try to load/open the riff library I get back to windows and game shuts down...

"It seems like life is only a love affair; we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And we see us broken and we see us burn, cause life is not a token that you just put up.

It seems like life is only a love affair, we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And this play is yet chosen, it is love to no concern, cause life is not a token that you just put up."

Symphony ~

DJ_Omnimaga

I had this happenign sometimes too. I have the version that is called Music 2002 Club Edition for PC but it's almost the same, and it sometimes crashes and I really don't like the controls. They are horrible. I prefer MTVMG2 too