Joint effort

Started by pillagemyvillage, February 23, 2009, 07:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Not a Number

I've tried FL Studio 7, in fact I use that to view MIDI files. I tried making a song in it and it was too complicated and it ended up not working properly. "eJay Virtual Music Studio 3" must've gone under a different name over here because I used a similar program called "Total eJay" that had just Dance, Rave and Hip-Hop options. (I wasn't too bad at it, but I could only use default loops and import .wavs; in fact my old Re:spawned EP release was produced entirely in Total eJay (not counting Audacity to make them into mp3s))

Fear 2 StopĀ®

MG2 is about all I use. I've tried other programs, and quite frankly, don't really like them. 8 years of using it, and I am still finding ways to make new sounds.

Honestly, I am finding the best music we did was from 2002-2005. I cannot write like I used to; my wife does most of the writing now. I used to be able to write poppier stuff, now everything is more beat oriented.
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop