varietasm!

Started by RSCONCEPTIONS©, September 17, 2010, 04:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RSCONCEPTIONS©

I love the variety we now have on TIMGUL

Two artists making good urban beats - dutch and koolass! And I LOVE the attitude they have :P

Two artists making good rock - knowlesy and danthrax

and the whole host ambient, house, trance, drum n bass etc!!

Whoever electronic music, rock music and urban music cannot go hand in hand?

This forum is SO hot that if I had tits made of cheese they would be melted onto a nice pizza for us all!

::CMG (UTOPIA)::

Quote from: RSCONCEPTIONS© on September 17, 2010, 04:03:01 PM
This forum is SO hot that if I had tits made of cheese they would be melted onto a nice pizza for us all!

As creepily weird as that is. as long as it's Mozzarella, I'm good.

Casper AudioGhost

Two artists making good urban beats - dutch and koolass! And I LOVE the attitude they have :P

i agreee rik-also want to mention zodiac-his skill and dark style are frickin awesome as well-i really love the variety and also love when the rock artists go techno and vice versa with the dance/techno/dnb guys going for a rock or ambient experimental thing-and best of all i have not heard anyone say-if it's not "radio ready"don't post it,in AGES!the site is officially fun and kick ass again- i propose a contest just for fun where everyone makes a fucked up version of twinkle twinkle little star or mary had a little lamb that would be wikked   lol                 casper
RIP Marna Patterson (1947-2009) i love you mom,my music is for you:)
my net label http://www.archive.org/details/white-trash-poptronica
www.showcaseyourmusic.com/audioghost 57 tracks
www.myspace.com/audioghost
www.jamwave.com/audioghost
www.youtube.com/casperr37
dj on http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/paltalk/1352831106

RSCONCEPTIONS©

Quote from: Casper AudioGhost on September 17, 2010, 06:56:51 PM

i agreee rik-also want to mention zodiac-his skill and dark style are frickin awesome as well-i really love the variety and also love when the rock artists go techno and vice versa with the dance/techno/dnb guys going for a rock or ambient experimental thing-and best of all i have not heard anyone say-if it's not "radio ready"don't post it,in AGES!the site is officially fun and kick ass again- i propose a contest just for fun where everyone makes a fucked up version of twinkle twinkle little star or mary had a little lamb that would be wikked   lol                 casper

Yeah I was gonna mention Zodiac but forgot :(

Yeah totally agree - I think BGA's circusmania could kick start a trend of well known cheesy tunes remixed OUR way.

Koolassjoe

Thanks for the shout out RS! I feel like part of a family with those words. Theres tons of skill around these parts. Variety is the spice of life! As for Dutch, Knowlesy, Danthrax & Zodiac as well as you & Casper all make great music. And i saw CMG up on Renegades mix already! Thats what i call speed! LOL! Theres no need for division here amongst the TIMGUL family! Good music is good music.

And that contest sounds like a fun idea Casper! i could see a monthly post like that. the diversity amongst TIMGUL minds would make for some awesome remakes. I recall someone here (sorry my mental HDD is old) had remixed "Happy Birthday". I know i could Urbanize twinkle twinkle! The possibilities are endless.

And i could go for extra cheese anytime!
The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe

Master Dutch

QuoteSorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 1 hours.

^oh well RS...lol....Yes our forum is really growing into something special. We went from a mass exodus to a damn good lineup of artists and still growing!

alsoforum

I just wanted to thank you for posting this message about this and I hope it helps some of the others on the board as much as its helped me. Thanks!!!