ZoDiaC vs. CMG (UTOPIA) - TOXIC TOMBSTONE [Industrial]

Started by ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE, June 24, 2011, 08:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

My first collab!!!  WOOOO FOOTBALL!!!!!!! This is my remix to CMG's "Tombtone Terror" (if u haven't heard it, check it out http://www.mtv-music-generator.com/index.php/topic,3903.msg17765.html#msg17765.  Me personally, I like "Tombstone Terror" better, but this one sounds pretty good.  Btw...the cover art was more like a "spare of the moment...might as well" kinda thing :) .  This was a nice and fun lil experiment.  I wouldn't mind doing it again. ENJOY!!  Both positive and negative critiques are always welcome.

::CMG (UTOPIA)::

Impressive :) Defenitely hear the "toxic" effect of the song.  Kudos to you

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

thanx CMG.  the process of workin on this track was pretty strange.  first i tried to give it an industrial sound, but it came out as horrorcore (i didn't really like that version).  Then i gave up with the industrial sound, and tried to make it horrorcore (on the tv is sounded like horrorcore, but when i put it on the computer i sounded industrial lol).  I was originally gonna call it "From The Grave", or "Graveyard Creepy", but "Toxic Tombstone" just fitted best.  thanx again, i had fun workin on this.

.:DJ Droppin:.

1st, the artwork is AWESOME.

Very trippy! The screams are cool. Percussion really like the hat phased like that and snare as well. Can hear CMG's melodies playing along. Kind of remind me of a video game killing zombies n stuff.  :)
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

The kicks major ass. I love the groove to this bad boy...plus am I the only one where he hears the synth has an image of a Zombie Fair Ground / Carnival...pretty much 28 Days/Weeks Later @ the Carnival.
All the sounds are badass , as to be expected. Very cool picture.

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

thanx guys

@knowesly: lol, its funny how you pointed that out.  every time i listen to dis, the dark carnival from Left 4 Dead 2 keeps popping up in my head :)

DJ Eddy

Jesus guys that was the dogs bollocks........totally amazing blend of both styles...i liked the original and withs Zs wicked dark epicness it gives it a new n outstanding horror feel to it......Zodiac and CMG I absolutely loved it thnx.