Happy birthday to the forum

Started by Stair, October 29, 2008, 09:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stair

I would just like to drop by and say "Happy birthday" to the forum  :)
I think that it is great that there is a forum like this for all the like minded users of the MTVMG/Music series and also I would like to say a very happy tenth birthday to the release of the first ever Music program in the series intitled simply just "Music" for PS1.
I guess that Jester interactive and Codemasters would not even begin to imagine how much of a cult following their programs would receive back ten years ago.

All the best to everyone...Peace out.

Stair  ;)
The sound of noise is the art of sound.

DJ_Omnimaga

Thanks a lot ^^, I wonder if in the next year there will be even more people who will sing up, because on Youtube there are often people who ask where they can find Music 2000 or that they got Music 2000 recently and started doing songs. Maybe one day they will make a new software. As for now aside from Guitar Hero World Tour rock music editor the last console music making program ever released was in 2004 (MTVMG3)

DarkBliss

I think the member list will just keep growing and growing, the amount of people there is now compared to when I first joined is staggering...it`s an amazing site.  ;)
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

DJ_Omnimaga

And there are still other users not registered on this site that are on Youtube. of course there will be people who don't like forums, want to keep their stuff at one place or people I got trouble with who will not join (I won't name anyone unless asked but for a clue they never posted on TIMGUL and only one even have an account)