Computer has died on me :( (as usual)

Started by pillagemyvillage, July 07, 2009, 02:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pillagemyvillage

hey chaps, the computer ive been borrowing has died... the screen has gone and is not able to be fixed!
this will mean i will be slightly less active than usual... i will still be about on other coms when i get the chance...
will be getting a new com in approx 1 month (quade shakes his head lol) and then it will be buisness as usual...
so you buggers, maybe see you at the meet? hmmm me and quade will do enough drinking and drugs to maike up for your absence  ::)

JCW

You're a ruthless little c*nt Pillage, I'll give you that.

quade77

Quote from: JCW on July 07, 2009, 05:40:47 PM
You're a ruthless little c*nt Pillage, I'll give you that.

LOL i second that JCW

pillage what the fooooking ell are you doing to all these computers man? lol and yes "meet" coming up soon, im well looking forward to it, its gonna be such a funny weekend mate, mark my words dude,

PS HURRY UP AND GET A PC YOU FUCKING FRINGE OR ILL CUT YOUR FUCKING JACOBS OFF!!!!

DJ_Omnimaga

poor computers...

but seriously this sucks, I hope you can get a new one soon x.x

pillagemyvillage

lol you errol's, the com screen works if i hold it steady in a certain place lol, dont know what i do with em, i guess im just too ruthless... defo looking at a month and then im gonna hit you with some fucking cracking tunes believe me! good things come to those who wait! the meet is gonna be good, not sure if i can cater for the expected capacity though lol! you ruthlesss errol's

pillagemyvillage

wont be around much until i get my new computer, it has become harder and harder to get online here, which is a shame because i can see loads of new artists have joined :( see you all soon :)