Started by J-MACHine, December 28, 2010, 08:43:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-MACHine

Tags;
Name: 'FUCKING ROTTERS! EVERYWHERE!', said Papa -demo-
Artist: Damn That Rotter!
Album: The Day the Rotters Came Home
Genre: Rotterdam Techno, Gabber

This is a taste-bud tantelizer of a side project i've been meaning to kick start for a while, under a new alias. But first, lets get some context;
I love Rotterdamn Techno and Gabber. Specifically, the way Shinji Hosoe, AKA Sampling Masters MEGA/Megaten, handles the genre's. I shan't spam this post with video's, but i HIGHLY reccomend you look up the following songs before you download this one: 'Rotterdamn Nation, 'yzarc ruoY', 'Return of Rottel-Gem', 'Rotteldam', 'Primitive recycling', and the work he did with Ayako Saso on the 'overdrive hell' series. It's the energetic craziness of the genre that grabs me.

Though i use the J-MACHine moniker for a number of my works using a variaty of genres, i've wanted to use different aliases for a couple of others, not as a means of distancing myself from the work, but just as a way of identifying that the work tagged under this Alias is highly different from the stuff i do under another. Henceforth why i started planning out the 'Damn That Rotter!' side project, which'll cover works under these genre's specifically.

This track here's one i've only just started work on, and is more or less me just getting a feel at working with this sort of style, but i wanted to give you guys a taste of what i'll be cooking up alongside my main work. The finished version hopefully won't be too long away.

Enjoy!
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

J-MACHine

Disregard the comments about it being unfinished: the file completely corrupted. However, the way the song is setup, it can still thankfully be used as an 'intro' song, so i'm going to keep it.

DJ Eddy

Total crazyness at the intro..lol
Oh theres the beat and bass....very cool percussion.
This reminds me of some old school happy hardcore.
Good track...Cheers

J-MACHine

Glad you like it, man! Yeah, Rotterdam Techno is very Happy-Hardcore influenced.

Fear 2 Stop®

Pretty cool! I like what you did at the beginning, and that is one crazy title ^_^
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

ArcaneFuture

Got some really infectious madness going on - like the way you can even throw in guitar riffs and it still holds together!  :D
DJ Gift / ArcaneFuture

www.soundcloud.com/arcanefuture

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

i was listening to dis track last night, i couldnt fuckin stop.  i luv dat mixture of psychosis at da beginning lol. dis song is bad fuckin ass