Hiphop instrumental

Started by dante, October 24, 2008, 05:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dante

Hi everybody,

you might know me as friend of symphony. And he convinced me of also uploading some of my beats.
So here is one of my latest. Hope you like it. I did it with music 2000 one my pc.
I tried hard to find some fitting melody for the chorus but actually i like it with just the kickdrum.
So I hope to get some feedback, maybe you got some ideas for me.

till then servus dante

crimzon doom

good shit man!! nice work....10/10 ;D
\\\\\\\"citius altius fortius\\\\\\\"

DJ_Omnimaga

Nice work, I like the 80s percussion sound in it and the intro is very R&B ish. It would be cool with some lyrics

Symphony

"It seems like life is only a love affair; we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And we see us broken and we see us burn, cause life is not a token that you just put up.

It seems like life is only a love affair, we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And this play is yet chosen, it is love to no concern, cause life is not a token that you just put up."

Symphony ~

dante

Lyrics would be cool I know. I got a rock band and I often write the lyrics but for a rap beat I just got no idea what to rap of
I mean I always want to make something authentic u know and I can't pretend to be like a "ghetto rapper" just rapping totally nonsense.
(Maybe u got something Symphony ;) - See ya soon - is nur ein bisschen stressig grad)

Master Dutch

Hey man this was cool...good shit....had a nice vibe to it.

.:DJ Droppin:.

Nice... very old school "Run DMC" type kick beat too...
First song I've heard from you... Nice work.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin