Space Hero (Manx Armadas Theme)

Started by J-Vibe, March 23, 2008, 02:14:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Vibe

Youtube:

A Track from the 3rd of my game soundtrack projects (And the second one im not working on alone.)

Yes, i know in the link it says "James Prower's Theme". I changed it not long after to Manx Armada's for reasons that im pretty sure nobody gives a damn about. I'll just say it was for Character reasons...

Another spontanious track here. This was originaly done as a song for one of the bit's of Music Coursework i had to do. We had to compose a Brit-Pop song, or, alternatively, just a verse or a chorus. Now, after reading that you can already see the problem here- This song is way to Dancey. In fact it's more close to Modern Pop then Brit-Pop!!

But i didn't want it to go to waste, so, i added it to this Project.

Eventualy, it will have sung lyrics to go along with it. I won't be singing them, though- Im tone-deaf XD Oh the irony...

I think the drums here are the best Drum's i've ever used. It's the Snare i used that does it. ("Pop King").

Well, enjoy!
Do You Dream? And if you do, will you Dream with Me?

J-VIBE AND DJ BODO- A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN, HELL, AND PUGATORY.
'J-VIBE AND BODO'S COMPLETE FUNK-TRANCE MYSTERY'
COMMING SOON. REEEEEEEEEAL SOOOOOOOOON...

DJ_Omnimaga

wow nice, your music gets better and better. I hope one day you find some cables or stuff to record to your PC for better sound quality it will be awesome :)