A Electronic Ballad -UNFINISHED-

Started by J-Vibe, April 17, 2008, 05:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Vibe

Another Character Stage track for that MUGEN Project of mine. This time, for the Sub-Boss. I want it to have a slow-start, and at the moment it's still building up to the main part, if you get my drift. I was going for a combo of DnB Beats, slowed down to a BMP Speed of a Dance track, mixed with some Piano Elements. This is the result so far. I was going for a song that would suit a battle in a huge, marble hall. Sort of like what you might find in an Incredibly Big mansion or a Museum.
Again, this is Unfinished.

Enjoy (again)!
Do You Dream? And if you do, will you Dream with Me?

J-VIBE AND DJ BODO- A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN, HELL, AND PUGATORY.
'J-VIBE AND BODO'S COMPLETE FUNK-TRANCE MYSTERY'
COMMING SOON. REEEEEEEEEAL SOOOOOOOOON...

DJ_Omnimaga

How did you do the crunchy piano effect? Nice song btw

JaYDeEe

^^ I know how to do it =D Chorus and Vibration my dear ^^

The Track Sounds great, when would you finish this?

Greetz JaYDeEe :rolleyes:  

DJane JaYDeEe

J-Vibe

Thank you both for the kind words! And yes, Omnimaga, JeYDeEe is right- Chrous and Vibration abundant =P

And to awnser your question, not definetly sure when it'll be done. I've got this to do, and a couple of other WIP Tracks- Streets of Rave [STREET EDIT] (and of course it's Remix, '[ROOFTOP EDIT], When i make a start on it), King of Beats, and a new song that as i type im working on (I've got my laptop set-up next to my computer, so i can use M2KPC Whilst simaltaniously doing whatever on the main computer) currently under the prototype title "Horror Tyme". (Note: that mispelling isn't there for Humour or Idiocy purposes- I have to put it there. Both the I and K Keys on my laptop are Dead ^^; ) But it'll be finished eventualy.
Do You Dream? And if you do, will you Dream with Me?

J-VIBE AND DJ BODO- A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN, HELL, AND PUGATORY.
'J-VIBE AND BODO'S COMPLETE FUNK-TRANCE MYSTERY'
COMMING SOON. REEEEEEEEEAL SOOOOOOOOON...