Roter Schnee (Red Snow) Rap Beat

Started by Symphony, July 28, 2008, 05:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Symphony

Another Rap Beat, this time from my old album "Stück für Stück" (Piece for Piece).

As almost all rap beats this one is a bit monotonical too, but has to be to maintain the rhythm ;)

Created with MTVMG2.
"It seems like life is only a love affair; we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And we see us broken and we see us burn, cause life is not a token that you just put up.

It seems like life is only a love affair, we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And this play is yet chosen, it is love to no concern, cause life is not a token that you just put up."

Symphony ~

pillagemyvillage

hey thats pretty cool.
loving the melody and the percussion is very detailed.
it would sound awesome with some rapping too.

DJ_Omnimaga

nice melody, what sample did you used for it? It reminds me NES sounds

Symphony

Think I used something from the clavi table, but not sure, gotta check it next time...by now I was too lazy to search for the song on the big mem-card cause it takes centurys till the list of songs is loaded ><
"It seems like life is only a love affair; we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And we see us broken and we see us burn, cause life is not a token that you just put up.

It seems like life is only a love affair, we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And this play is yet chosen, it is love to no concern, cause life is not a token that you just put up."

Symphony ~

DJ_Omnimaga

oh MTVMG supports huge memory cards? try to be careful with these though. I heard data can corrupt easily on them. Always keep backups elsewhere too

dante

Master Dutch

nice...thats a good beat for some Eminem type rapping on...good shit..

.:DJ Droppin:.

Yeah I agree sounds somewhat Eminem.... Great beat and melody panning.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin