TIMGUL Mixes

Started by JCW, March 04, 2009, 08:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCW

I moved all previous TIMGUL Mixes and collaborations into the DJ Mixes subforum. This includes Omni's, Casper's, and a couple of my own mixes. Please try and keep future pairings in this forum from now on, it's alot easier to access that way without searching through scattered topics. MTVMG/M2k/3k only guys, like Omni requests. Happy mixing guys.

Fear 2 StopĀ®

Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

JCW

Lol, Omni is the boss- I'm the Riot Control apparently. Still, it's very weird to hear that.... How are you Nak?

stonecold

Anti riot squad lol! :)

Can i upload a timgul mix if (when) i get my mp3 decks back?
Honestly....it'd be much easier for me guys if you all pressed up your tunes to vinyl...... *tshh*  ;)  :D
I'd rather be a nobody, than a somebody who 'nearly' made it.
http://uk.youtube.com/user/wdivi

JCW

@StoneCold Sure mate, no problems with that. Mixes are open to anyone, infact I'd love to see more. Once you have finished it I will move it to the respective area.

@Nakamura Damn, that really sucks to hear. Hope things work out soon mate.

DJ_Omnimaga

actually keep in mind it's only MTVMG/M2k/3k music mixes, though, and I still gotta update the links so the mixes remains directly on the server. Also, regular members cannot post mixes there, they need to be approved first

JCW

Thankyou, Quade found it for me :) Sucks man, hopefully you can sort it out soon.

quade77

lol told you that avatar was awesome lol i found a few that would well suit pillage my village , so pillage if you want them, but obvilously you dont have to mate,

the last one is just a joke lol you stoner  :P

quade77

dude i have the perfect one for you man, keeping with the name 'nakamura' as it reminds me of a ninja or samurai

i think the last on is proper cool  ;D

quade77

yeah they look cool mate ;D

DJ_Omnimaga

That's sure one awesome avatar

I think it doesn't fit the 128x128 avatar size limit, though