Return From The Forbidden Lands

Started by DJ_Omnimaga, March 27, 2011, 06:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ_Omnimaga

Return From The Forbidden Lands

A japaneese-style UK hardcore song that I started in late 2009 after finishing the 2009 remix of Unknown Truth from the Forbidden Lands. I stopped working on it for over 1 year and now I just did some final retouches as I didn't plan to make it any longer (this was not meant to be a long song due to the style).

(Attached MP3s below, because I closed my music dl section from guests on the other site and I had a 320K version to upload)

Fear 2 Stop®

Good stuff dude...type of stuff I wish I could write. Normally our stuff is around 110 BPM...what was this set at?
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Listening -

Fast and that melody is catchy as hell. All the sounds within this track makes it sound just so brilliant. I love all the variations of the melody as the song progresses , the synths backing it up and what I'm assuming is pad/strings way in the back and thats not forgetting the drums and sfx. I've kinda dabbled in dance and much like F2S I'd love to be able to write something like this.

Da5t3r

Like the catchy lead the twangy lead sounds like a cross between oriental and country and western banjo playing, works very well, also has that euro feel to it, very nice presentation....

ArcaneFuture

I'm not quite sure how this track manages to be so bouncy, catchy and happy and still be so serious and well produced?
Either way, good job!
DJ Gift / ArcaneFuture

www.soundcloud.com/arcanefuture

ArcaneFuture

Quote from: Fear 2 Stop® on March 30, 2011, 04:33:31 AM
Good stuff dude...type of stuff I wish I could write. Normally our stuff is around 110 BPM...what was this set at?

@Fear 2 Stop - by my estimation around 170 bpm
DJ Gift / ArcaneFuture

www.soundcloud.com/arcanefuture