Diamond Droplettes

Started by J-Vibe, June 16, 2008, 09:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Vibe

Ah, another new song for that Platform game of mine im working on, Otherside.

When i was Composing this, i was thinking of a Darkened Cave, the only Light coming from the Clear, COlorful Diamonds dotted around, glowing a little like Neon Lights (Which is EXACTLY What design im going to be using for this Particuler Level). I wanted to convey a Sense of Awe and Mystery with this one, rather then Focusing Soley on a Rythem or Heavy Drums. In fact, im pretty sure these are the Lightest Drums i've made thus far!

Here's hoping you enjoy it!

EDIT: Sorry, due to filesize, i had to upload it to zShare.

And no, i couldn't upload it to Savefile. Im not spending half an hour to upload one song because the site won't accept a friggin' security code for the first 20 times.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/137226286a1d4bed/
Do You Dream? And if you do, will you Dream with Me?

J-VIBE AND DJ BODO- A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN, HELL, AND PUGATORY.
'J-VIBE AND BODO'S COMPLETE FUNK-TRANCE MYSTERY'
COMMING SOON. REEEEEEEEEAL SOOOOOOOOON...

DJ_Omnimaga

Ouch that sucks about savefiles. One worst site is Rapidshare, since they changed their code system to a system where u must type the 4 letters that has a cat in the background, but the cat is so horribly drawn that it looks like anything else so you try and retry and you will never get the right code. The worst part is that you must wait one minute between each try, including before the first try x.x

But nice song :)

At least divshare and zshare has a music player :)