which artists would you like to cooperate with?

Started by Shellshaka, August 08, 2009, 10:29:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sacred Virgo

okay, so it seems we have 2 guys here (pillage and quade of course) who are planning a long term cooperation... that is very interesting, makes me wonder how would it be to cooperate with another timgul member or even another artists from the outside world.
so that's where my question comes from..which artists would you like to cooperate with? i mean timgul guys, or even famous artists... feel free to express yourselves with some freedom

Fear 2 Stop®

I'd work with any of you guys, easy.

As far as non-TIMGUL, I'd like to work with Brian Wilson, Scott Weiland, or Brian Eno. That'd be deal.
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

jcw

Anyone here gladly, but as I'm pretty genre specific at the moment, it'd be Irndemon, 147 Crew or Seipher.

In the real world, Sub Focus or Mampi Swift.

Sacred Virgo

i guess i should answer too.
about non-timgul, my choice is very easy: the FSOL and the almighty nobuo uematsu.
when it comes to timgul guys the choice is really tough... it's very cool when i feel that other producers share my same own tastes, yet at the same time i admire the skills of those who have mastered styles of music i'm not used to produce.
for his composition skills i'd like to work with beoulve (i'm a j-rpg music fan and producer too), for his variety of styles and production skills i'd like to work with stonecold, as an overall i'd like to work with bliss..

..but heck i'd work with anyone here too. there's such a wide variety of different skills here, it's just amazing. everyone here has a peculiar talent, which is expressed in the most different ways 

DJ Ryznup

I would love to work with anyone here on Timgul.

I think it would be awesome melding my stlye with with any of the great and experimental Timgul producers. And I'm sure I would learn some cool techniques from working with any of the members here in the process, and I would love to share some of mine as well.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ryznup

"Limits may hinder us, but they also bring out our creativity."

Fear 2 Stop®

Quote from: Shellshaka on August 10, 2009, 04:06:47 PM
i guess i should answer too.
about non-timgul, my choice is very easy: the FSOL and the almighty nobuo uematsu.
when it comes to timgul guys the choice is really tough... it's very cool when i feel that other producers share my same own tastes, yet at the same time i admire the skills of those who have mastered styles of music i'm not used to produce.
for his composition skills i'd like to work with beoulve (i'm a j-rpg music fan and producer too), for his variety of styles and production skills i'd like to work with stonecold, as an overall i'd like to work with bliss..

..but heck i'd work with anyone here too. there's such a wide variety of different skills here, it's just amazing. everyone here has a peculiar talent, which is expressed in the most different ways 

Oh my God...Uematsu is one of our main influences.

Man, I'm with you and Ryznup also.. I'd love to work with you guys, or at least share best practices with you guys, tips/techniques and the like. I'm actually working on a video where I show how we get our crazy sounds in MG2 (mainly by making shapes in the riff editor and the sample editor too).
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

JCW

I'd like you in on some of my VGM remakes Blonde, you seemed to enjoy the Shinobi remix I did lol.

JCW

Lol, my material is fucked up at the best of times. No worries. I'm on MSN if you wanted to talk bud.

Sacred Virgo

Quote from: BlondeJustice on September 15, 2009, 08:42:47 PM
what I meant was that I wouldn't want to risk fucking up other people's material

so you want to fuck up my material instead?!  ;D ;D
anyway, thanks a lot, that's very kind of you. all you need to cooperate with me is to be a golden saint yourself and to play lots of final fantasy games just like me  ;D

ps: hey i have MSN too now!