Genres

Started by DarkBliss, June 10, 2008, 07:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Not a Number

Now I just have to figure out which subforum to post in. xP

It's difficult when your main influences differ to the style you have. :P (I use a lot of prog-rock/-metal but I use synths as a main melody, so would that be prog-synth? Eh, I always file mine under "Other" in the tags. :P)

147 crew

New tune winging its way to Drum'n'bass genre, Tellus Revolutions..4th installment from the Sting of Tellus series..170bpm but mainly dnb rhythms, I reckon my best beat sequence so far..inspired by Ed Rush and optical

Should be up tomorrow  :D

part 1- Sting of Tellus
part 1(EXTENDED)- Sting of Tellus (Full on Melody Mix)
part 2- Tellus Revenge (Full Battle Remix)
part 3- Tellus Reloaded (Full extended mix)
part 4- Tellus Revolutions (Journeys end)

Not a Number

At a guess, the only tracks I'd be releasing would be either non-album tracks and just a few tracks free from the album (ie. my first album will have 12 tracks total, and I'd allow 3 for download; the other 9 will be 30 second samples)

147 crew

My albums r just make believe  :D

Who knows.....Anyway more Dnb making its way soon. Head on over for a NEW TUNE- "S.O.S"

Not sure what the S.O.S stands for, thinking Subs on Saturn,Synths on Saturn. Maybe even Strings on Saturn. Pretty Funky tune, will check sound and upload shortly  :P

Tried a lot of the Note repeat and panning on most samples, here is just a taste of the TUNE. Taken near the end

DJ_Omnimaga

Nice I can't wait ^^