This will make you feel good about your Music Generator program

Started by DJ Omnimaga, July 14, 2008, 04:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ_Omnimaga

The best happy hardcore you can get in Mario Paint:

original song:

Casper AudioGhost

wow that does make me feel good about my mmg1 lol.love the scottt brown tune,btw. i used to have and old yamaha key board i bought at a pawn shop for 40 bucks it was a pss 280,i think and it had programmable memory and you could alter modulation to create sounds but it did not sound or function as pro as mmg1 either,the music often sounded like sega genesis action game music.i personally think that mmg1 is the most advanced music program ever written for a video game platform because you can write music that would have been considered professional in the early to mid 90's for sure and you guys  keep coming up with stuff that sounds current even.it is really about imagination and not giving in to the limitations of the software.push it as far as you can.
RIP Marna Patterson (1947-2009) i love you mom,my music is for you:)
my net label http://www.archive.org/details/white-trash-poptronica
www.showcaseyourmusic.com/audioghost 57 tracks
www.myspace.com/audioghost
www.jamwave.com/audioghost
www.youtube.com/casperr37
dj on http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/paltalk/1352831106

DJ_Omnimaga

true. Atm I am wondering if Ejay Clubworld for PS2 is any good, I saw lot of people seems to use it, but I am unsure if it lets you create your own riffs. As for Magix Music Maker 14 it wasn't too hard to use, but I didn't liked it much because it crashes often, it's slow as hell on my PC and makes everything else lag and some stuff are annoying, for example, when you insert a new MIDI track it always appear at the end of channel 1, so everytime you create a MIDI track you need to scroll to the end of the song then drag the riff all the way back to where you wanted it to be. Also in some cases it's hard to sync beats together, especially when you want to use wav files for kickdrums and insert them in the sequencer :(

It's better to use than Sony Acid Pro imho though. I didn't liked the piano roll/riff editor in Acid Pro, plus there were more quirks making it more annoying to use, not to mention it also took ages to start up the program (like 2 minutes on my computer, I can start MTVMG2 faster on my PS2 lol XD)

Koolassjoe

OMG. I wonder how many beats anyone else has made with other in game instruments?

And how did u embed the WMV?
The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe