2 haters using Music 2000, potential threat to the community

Started by DJ Omnimaga, November 10, 2008, 08:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ_Omnimaga

By google I meant I went at google.com and typed in your nickname Kallaye1 and the first results were bad comments. Aside from the two on my videos all other comments were not on Music 2000 videos. However google appears to delete search results after a month or two or you deleted these comments or user deleted them. They were both in french. I checked your others and they are definitively good. I am happy that you stopped. I hope you continue, because on youtube there's a mentality about when people post bad comments that kind of topic can happen. However people usually post a video on youtube directly to say what the person did wrong instead of forums. I posted on forums because everyone here visits youtube and most people have their tracks there. It's easier to read that way

However I'm not flaming you except maybe the hater part. I was just stating the truth. You proven me wrong by saying you no longer post hate comments and I finally found the good comments. This means I guess I can unblock you.

Also keep in mind that I do not hate you. I just didn't liked these two comments and had a bad impression of you since they are the only two comments you ever posted on my videos back then. Also I was quite pissed off when I posted this topic because it was after reading some Demhier comments where he called me names.

JCW

I was just about to say, although I dislike the way people bash tunes in these instances let's not become the thing we're preaching against.

Does this mean that, if differences are settled, you'd become a constructive member of this community given the oppurtunity Kallaye?