Listening to every song, every genre....

Started by .:DJ Droppin:., March 02, 2009, 04:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sacred Virgo

exactly nan.

btw i wrote down that list because it might be useful for members who still have no idea about how many songs we have here on timgul. i dowloaded almost every song from every single member included in the list so it might represent a rough summary of timgul's database itself (except for songs which were previously removed)

Not a Number

If I recall, there are 900+ songs on the website, though that doesn't take into account any lost through database crashes.

Not a Number

Quote from: BlondeJustice on October 03, 2009, 09:41:08 PM
I've been on a quest to get all tracks downloaded in case of another site crash. Also I've been thinking about having some sort of backup in case of another data loss but I don't know how one would go about it for a forum. Anyway, more on that another time!
I did make an "unofficial" backup of TIMGUL, but that doesn't have a file upload feature.

.:DJ Droppin:.

I didn't get very far.... I wasn't online at all yesterday either had the shits with my dizzy/neck crap. Shell, I'd say you're definitely well ahead of me in terms of listening to every song.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin