A Vicious Battle Between Friends

Started by J-MACHine, December 04, 2009, 07:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-MACHine

I figured i'd upload the rest of the Beyond Human OST. Or, what i have of it, so far. Then i'll upload a soundtrack i've been working on for a friend. So that should tantalize your tastebuds before i rifle through everything ELSE i need to upload here. XD

The 'full' version of A Vicious Battle, this is set to play with the last confrontation between the robed figure and the game's Hero... after the robed figures identity has been revealed. Now, obviously, i can't explain that plot thread without not only spoiling the game, but acctually spoiling a very large chunk of the games story (cliche'd as it is; hey, it's a love letter to 90s platflomers, what did you expect? XD); but i do acknowlage the song's title sort of gives it away.

Since i'm sure the file probebly won't fit within the memory limitations, i uploaded it to newgrounds; you can download it there.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/293163

BONUS: You do get an EARLY DEMO of this song that was made quite a while back; before i got ahold of the audio jack and was still recording with a microphone.
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™